Return & Replacement Policy
- Unless otherwise specified, we warrant our products for 1 year from the date of original purchase under normal use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period. For battery packs or battery related products, warranty becomes void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar code label has been removed or tampered with.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through email@example.com. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. The products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- Customer must pay the return freight.
- A replacement or refund will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect.
- In the event of a refund, the shipping fee is not refundable under any circumstances except if the order is cancelled before shipping.
- Please ensure that returned items are the ones that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any item sent to us that is not our product.